Kick back, relax, and enjoy some sports on TV with this power reclining chair and half. You will love its extra wide seat, double stuffed pillow top arms and soft-as-suede faux leather upholstery. Family-friendly espresso color and creative stitching add panache. You can fully recline in infinite positions of comfort even if floor space is limited, thanks to the space-efficient zero wall design. This bustle back recliner with USB charging will always be a win.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/vinyl (faux nubuck leather) upholstery
- Zero wall recliner design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Oversized Power Recliner
||Zero Wall Power Wide Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Next-Gen Gaucho Oversized Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||53''W x 41''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.